To freeze or cancel my membership I must do one of the following.
1. Bring in a medical note from a doctor or physical therapist stating that I am unable to use my exercise program. This note must state the duration for which I will need to freeze my membership and must be on letterhead from the doctor. If a cancellation of my membership is necessary, the letter must state that I will be unable to return to a physical activity program.
THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO A TWELVE MONTH CONTRACT. ONLY;
2. Move outside of a 20 mile radius of the gym. To cancel my membership I must bring in an electric bill with my new address to show that I have moved outside of a 20 mile radius and will no longer be attending the gym.
3. Pay a $30.00 fee for each month I want to freeze my membership without a medical reason. Paying $30.00 will freeze my membership for one month. During this twelve -month contract I can freeze my membership for up to a maximum of two months total over the year. I must notify and pay $30.00 to WholeFit at least two weeks prior to freezing my membership for each month I want to freeze.
4. If cancelling for reasons, other than above, we require a 30-day written notice and $100.00 cancellation fee. Please Note: Any scheduled payments, within the 30 day notice period, will still be charged and you will be entitled to those services. Upon expiration of your final month, the remainder of your contract will terminated and the $100.00 cancellation fee will be applied.
Memberships are non-transferable.
Packages must be used, within the agreed upon time, or they will be forfeited and there will be no refunds or cancellations for unused classes. Classes are non-transferable.
· It is recommended to sign up for Class at least 12 hours early.
· If you cannot make the class, please cancel online. If the cancellation is within 3 hours, your account will be deducted the session.
· Arrive 5 minutes early to set up your space and get ZEN
· When entering the studio, please keep your voice down and set up quietly so you don’t disrupt others.
· Please turn your cell phones to silent and keep them with your personal belongings.
· Most importantly, keep a POSITIVE attitude!